Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fashionably Late

Unfortunately, I am late without the fashionable part.  Somehow this week I missed a book signing of one of my favorite designers, Dries Van Noten at Barneys for his new book, Dries Van Noten: Inspirations and the launch of the Ines de la Fressange collection for Uniqlo : (  It looks like all of the really good pieces are sold out online so I will have to see what is left in the stores and maybe if there is a signed book leftover at Barneys...

Best dressed at the dinner for Dries at the home of Barneys CEO Mark Lee goes to Dalane Conterato wearing current season Dries floral pajama pants, a black tank and a floral vest and a textured sandal.  I could wear this every single day.


and a few of my favorite Ines de la Fressange Uniqlo pieces...





love kisses and fashionably late, Juliana


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails