Thursday, January 2, 2014

How to Dress for Dinner: Elizabeth Taylor Gives a Lesson

I saw this photo on Habitually Chic today and I thought (as I am wearing my James Perse sweatpants and a Racquel Allegra top - in other words, dressed in extreme comfiness for the oncoming winter blizzard out on Long Island where, hopefully, the power will not go out) La Liz is giving a serious lesson on how one should dress when you go out for dinner.

Elizabeth Taylor, Robert Kennedy, Richard Burton and Ethel Kennedy at the Plaza 1968

How beautiful does she look?  Just goes to show that a lot of sparkle can go a long way.  More is more fabulous is definitely Elizabeth Taylor's style mojo.   I am going to be all about the sparkly bolero one of these evenings out and a pair of big ol' diamonds too - and is that a tiara... 

love, kisses and vintage,  Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails