Friday, January 10, 2014

Fashion Will You Still Love Me, Will You Still Need Me When I'm 65? Part #8

I love The Row.  I never would have guessed, when I first heard that the Olsen sisters were designing a fashion collection, that I would want to wear it, would really love it and that the label would even last.  But it is the quiet elegance, the quiet wearability of their clothing that makes it a keeper.  It is not inexpensive so I try to load up on their tees and tanks when they go on sale.  The pants are just perfect... whether it is the leather leggings or my other favorite, the cropped stretch pant, that just slips on with a little flair.  So modern Jackie.  Great with a loafer, a short boot, a little sandal... 

But it not just the modern simplicity and wearability of their clothing that makes Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen so brilliant but the casting of their most recent pre-fall collection that is notably remarkable for two young women 27 years old. 

The Olsens cast Linda Rodin.  65 years old.  Ex model.  Creator of Olio Lusso (which I also love)!



Linda Rodin in The Row Pre-Fall 2014 collection.  Photos from Style.com

Linda Rodin's Olio Lusso in my salle de bain


love, kisses and vintage,  Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant casting decision. The girls know what they're doing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails