Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If You Have Not Been Into RARE vintage Recently...

Then you have missed this amazing Zandra Rhodes "Indian Feather" caftan ensemble from 1970.  I was lucky to have a moment to take a quick photo before it was whisked out of the store.  



It has been published in the Zandra Rhodes book and a similar version was worn by the oh so fabulous Rosamond Bernier who was profiled in September Vogue and on RARE vintage:)

But what you have not missed and what is coming soon after Labor Day holiday (which I will be laboring away... and hopefully the power will be back out on Long Island after hurricane Irene which will be enormously helpful with my labors) is this:


And there is more... lots more!

1 comment:

  1. Really!... if I had been a guest at the "Royal Wedding".. I would have been insisting that all those along my pew would be toting vintage Zandra Rhodes.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails