Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer LOVE: Bags and Blouses All This Week at RARE vintage!

Sometimes it is the little things in life that makes us the happiest.  Like falling in love with a vintage Ungaro blouse in the perfect shade of yellow to brighten our day and our outfit or an unusual metal mesh wristlet bag that no one will have and everyone else will want (and don't we love to have something that no one else has?!)

Feel the l♡ve because at RARE vintage we l♡ve to l♡ve you!

Ungaro blouse with gumdrop yellow buttons:


Circa 1980 Ungaro yellow blouse.  Size 6

An anonymous metal mesh wristlet bag is space age chic in a turn of the century material in a size that will fit all of your modern day stuff: mobile phone, credit card, lipstick, keys...  Love it!  


The bag opens fully when you tilt the wristlet ring flat.  Oh yes and what was I saying before, no one else will have this little bag which is another reason to love it.  Oh, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...  sorry!  I tend to obsess over these things...  and I know I am not the only person to lie awake in the middle of night because I just can't stop thinking about that bag or blouse I saw.  You know who you are!  But be comforted by the fact that there are thousands of other girls awake in the middle of the night, thinking the same thing:)

PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails