Tuesday, September 10, 2013

RARE vintage in Departures September Issue!

Our friend and the very talented stylist, Amanda Ross, channeled the most fabulous and also very talented Millicent Rogers in Taos for the September issue of Departures magazine.  Millicent style in Taos was all about turquoise jewelry, Navajo  skirts, and her hair tied with a bandana.

"It seems to me strange sometines that I've only been in Taos fifteen months for I feel so much of it.  As if my people had been buried in its graveyards and my blood ties were in its earth.  I feel so drawn to return when I'm away and so restless with the rest of the world because of it." Millicent Rogers



Detail of the extraordinary beading:

Jean-Paul Gaultier 'Navajo' beaded skirt featured in departures magazine from RARE vintage.  Please email info@rarevintage.com or phone 212.581.7273 for more information.

and Millicent


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails