Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fashion Will You Still Love Me, Will You Still Need Me When I'm 93? The Iris Apfel Edition

The models just keep getting younger and younger, oops I mean older and older, these days.  

The latest ad campaign for & Other Stories, the sister brand to H & M, features not Gisele Bundchen or Daria Werbowy but nonagenarian all around fabulous wears so many necklaces I am surprised she does not topple over because I think I would, Iris Apfel.


The photographs were taken in Iris Apfel's apartment by Ari Seth Cohen.

I love the beaded dress for 145 pounds (!) and look at Iris rocking the silver embossed knuckle rings!  And the gloves are pretty great too for 55 pounds.  & Other Stories will be opening in New York on Broadway.


xo and see you at & Other Stories, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails