Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You have a much better life if you wear impressive clothes - Vivienne Westwood

I adore Vivienne Westwood because of her amazing and refined design and historical sensibilities mixed with a wicked sense of bodacious naughtiness.  

At one point, I believe that Vivienne Westwood desired the job at Christian Dior that went to John Galliano and I think it is interesting to imagine what she might have done as much as j'adore John Galliano for Dior.  Call me crazy but I see some remarkable similarities in this Anglomania ensemble from 1993 and this Dior haute couture ensemble from Spring 2010.  Hmmm...

So what do you get when you mix a little tartan, a corset that makes your bosoms swell and wonderful draping?  You get an ideal piece from one of London's most influential designers.  But there is more to come!  Stay tuned!




Vivienne Westwood corset top with leather ties.  Size 6.

PURCHASE


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails