Friday, June 18, 2010

Breaking Fashion News! Chanel Dress Nearly Suffocates Diane Kruger!

UPDATE: Calling all the amateur Hercule Poirot  (not to be confused with Paul Poiret!)  Is this the dress that Diane Kruger is referring to in the July issue of Allure?


Thank you to a more astute then I RARE blog reader who noticed that this dress is Dior haute couture and not Chanel.  Thank you!  But the mystery remains.  I wonder which dress and by whom she wore that nearly suffocated her? 

The beautiful Diane Kruger wore this beautiful Dior haute couture dress to the Venice Film Festival two years ago.

In the July issue of Allure she speaks about wearing it:

"I wore an haute couture gown to the Venice Film Festival, and it had a full-on corset—it was gorgeous, but it was a runway piece, and it hadn't been made for life. The bodice didn't have one of those openings at the bottom. I nearly fainted because it was so tight, and I had to go to the bathroom so badly, but it would have taken an hour to get out of that dress. But! It was soooo gorgeous!"

All I can say is "been there, done that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails