Friday, January 21, 2011

The Kelly

The Hermes Kelly in Miel alligator with gold hardware.  32 cm.  Classic.  Timeless.  Grown up and girly at the same time.


The bag is monogrammed HW.


And even if your initials are not HW, it will be like an heirloom your fabulous mother gave you.  And we all LOVE love our mothers with fabulous closets!  Especially in the vintage world, sometimes the best closet to shop is your mothers!  I know my daughter, who is only 8, is already scouting out my closet!


The exotic skinned bags from Hermes are becoming increasing rare...


The condition is very good with some minor wear to the edges which can be restored by Hermes.  Though I personally like a little life to my Hermes.  Much more glamorous and much less precious.

32cm Miel Alligator Kelly.  Late 1980s/early 1990s.  Bag comes with its original protective cover.

PURCHASE





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails