Monday, January 31, 2011

Tom Ford: I Want Your Sex!

When I met Tom Ford recently I was seduced by his masculinity and his smoky sexiness.  I heard ice clinking in my vintage Baccarat cocktail glass, I tasted oysters on the half shell and I was dressed in a teeny tiny sheer black Gucci bra and thong adorned with tiny diamantee GGs.  Okay don't ask.  I know what you are thinking but don't ask...   Some designers make you feel at your most feminine, your most princess-y, your most cool, futuristic chic.  Tom Ford makes you feel hot and bothered. Honey, pass the ice cold martini because it's hot in here!

Whew!  Okay, I almost forgot what I was writing about.  Tom Ford for Gucci changed the way we dressed and thought about fashion.  He was and is brilliant.  A rare talent.


This is a black leather fitted dress with brilliant seaming which molds to the body from Spring 2001.  Can be worn with optional bra-like straps.  Belt fits low on the waist.  Runway collection.


Leather is deliciously soft...


Photo from Style.com

And just to put you in the mood for a little sex...



Spring 2001 Tom Ford for Gucci Black Leather Dress.  Size 4/6
PURCHASE




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails