Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Berry Stained Lace Geoffrey Dress

Rihanna is on the cover of April Vogue looking like a flame haired Siren rising from the Sea in a lace Chanel dress.  


Lace has its moments when it moves in and out of fashion and I am glad that it is having its moment again.  But can any girl really resist a beautiful bit of couture lace?  I personally am helpless and defenseless whenever I see a beautiful lace dress...  It whispers in my ear, you know you want to buy me...

So I am weak in the knees as I post photos of this beautiful berry stained triple layer lace dress from Geoffrey Beene.  Like all of Mr. Beene's clothing it is sinuous and soft and follows the line of the body.




Berry Stained Geoffrey Beene Gown.  Size 6.


PURCHASE


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails