Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Who

"Well, who are you (Who are you, who,who, who, who)
I really wanna know (Who are you, who,who, who, who)
Tell me, who are you (Who are you, who,who, who, who)
-The Who

This is what I think to myself every time I am shown a dress without a label.  (Who,who, who, who...)  but then I know it does always matter the who, the what and where because when I saw this dress on the mannequin I thought, what?!  This mannequin has a kick ass body.  She must go to Physique 57 and Soul Cycle 24/7!  



So if you go to Soul Cycle and/or Physique 57 and/or or just shake like a James Bond martini on a Vibration Plate, then, girl, this is the dress for you.  It hugs your curves like a Ferrari on a Formula 1 track and will make every man feel like you are the only girl in the world.  Feeling hot, hot, hot!  Okay I managed to get three song titles in this post, did you find them all:)


Deep blue backless jersey dress.  Anonymous. Size 4.
PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails