Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boho Beautiful!

I love, love, love this Chanel Creations dress.  


How much do I love it?  Let me count the ways...

1. Chanel Creations 1970s.  I have a real soft spot for 70s Chanel Creations.  They always seem a bit cooler then the usual Chanel pieces.

2.  I love the light thin silk fabric with the gold lurex.  Cool!

3. I love the cording on the neckline and shoulders.  Super cool!

4.  I love that it can go from day to night.  For day I would wear this Valentino crystal braid thong sandal:


For night I would wear the classic Valentino rock stud leather slingbacks:

 Both shoes available at Saks


Now that is a lot to love isn't it?!

                                                                         PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails