Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

I never thought much about football until I saw Eli Manning and Tom Brady at one of the Costume Institute galas at the Met.  

Those are football players??  


Hmmm.  

So tonight I will tune into the game and root for Eli Manning who plays for, well, I have no idea and truthfully I will probably just watch the commercials and the half time show.  I wonder if there is a red carpet on E?  Would Ryan Seacrest connect any better with the football players then he does with actors and actresses?  THAT would be fun to see!








2 comments:

  1. Darling, it's not Eli Manning playing tonight, it is his superstar brother Peyton Manning.
    Go Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Brady is the man...and BTW. I don't even like football!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails