Saturday, May 15, 2010

By the Sea, by the Beautiful Sea

Have you seen the Chanel 2011 Cruise Collection that was shown in Saint-Tropez?  Everything was beautiful and easy just as a resort collection should be.  I don't know about you but when I am in St Tropez or out on Long Island, I don't want fussy and complicated.  I don't want (gasp!) high heels with shorts.  The girls were mostly barefoot during the show, carrying great, strappy gold sandals with a slightly chunky low heel.  It is too bad the clothes, shoes and accessories will not be available until November.

This is the look I am most obsessed with.  I don't usually do head to toe but for all this I would!

In the meantime, RARE vintage has an amazing and incredible Chanel camellia brooch made from mother of pearl set against shiny black leaves.  The photographs unfortunately do not convey how beautiful this piece is.   It is also quite large and was most likely a runway piece.

Mother of pearl Chanel brooch.  Labeled Chanel on back.





PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails