Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me

Birds flyin' high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me
and I'm feeling good
-Nina Simone 

That is how I feel about the pieces I buy for  RARE.  They were loved by someone and when they come to RARE, its a new day, they are off to a new life and that makes me feel good.  

Hermes also makes me feel good.  Here are three spectacular and whimsical gloves in leather that  is "like buttah".

Hermes Kelly gloves.  Ahhh, so adorable!

Hermes fringe gloves.  Ride 'em cowgirl!


Hermes chain detail gloves.  Just need an Hermes whip!

 

PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails