Sunday, January 23, 2011

California Gurls

Thank Gawd!   I would have been in Snoop's Dogg house if I had not gotten tickets for Katy Perry's upcoming concert in New York for my children.  And Namaste Jodi for reminding me to get those tickets!!

So, when I first heard California Gurls, I was in Venice Italy and I thought you could travel the world but nothing comes close to the golden coast

California Girls they're unforgettable...

And when it comes to California designers Galanos is fine, fresh and fierce...

Galanos Glamour:

Sippin' gin and juice, laying underneath the palm trees, the boys break their necks, try and creep a little peak at us.  You can travel the world but nothing comes close to the golden coast - Katy Perry


Slinky Galanos Silk Dress with insane detailing.  Thin braids of silk from shoulder to waist.  


California Girl movie star glamour


Galanos Blue silk Gown.  Size 4.
PURCHASE




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails