Sunday, July 31, 2011

Y? Because We L♡VE YSL!

I am personally not a huge fan of wearing a brand's logo but I do love a vintage V like in my Valentino couture coat from 1968.  (I say my because I was the totally evil vintage store owner and decided to keep this coat for my personal archive.  The temptation is sometimes too great...) or like in this amazing and absolutely perfect little suede clutch from Yves Saint Laurent (which is mighty tempting I might add:)


The subtle Y is perforated in the suede on leather (just connect the dots).  There is a little suede fringed tassel and it is the perfect size.  And unless you are living in a cabin in a remote wilderness without access to the internet, a subscription to WWD (which is just the paper every cabin owner in the wilderness needs of course!) or Vogue, you will know that a clutch is The Bag of the moment and come Fall, you will be sorry if you missed the chance to be the one clutching it.


1970s YSL clutch
Please note that the condition is excellent though there are some extremely minor signs of wear but to all the best vintage a little life lived must fall.

PURCHASE


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails