Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Girl with Immaculate Style Wears Vintage Romeo Gigli

Camille Bidault Waddington is a girl after my own heart: she started reading Vogue, Marie Claire, 100 Idees and Jardin des Modes when she was just 10 years old.  Though I was looking at Vogue way before I was 10 and I don't think I ever read Jardin des Modes.

She is a stylist, fashion consultant and a photographer.  She has an enviable wardrobe and a very individual sense of style.


CBW in an asymmetric vintage Romeo Gigli top and an Emilio Pucci skirt.  What was that?!  Yes vintage Romeo Gigli.  You see a cool, stylish girl RARE vintage loves!  If you follow our blog, which of course you do:) you know I love Romeo Gigli.  So I was thrilled to purchase a great collection of 1980s Gigli for myself - oh, wait, I forgot, it is not all about me and I must sell at least a few things I buy "for the store" actually at the store.  I have to remind myself of this every day!  So here we go.  Our collection of Romeo Gigli.

The Tops:

So this first top is very interesting because you can wear it like this:


Or, ta-da!  Like this:

Rather genius don't you think.  The sleeve buttons inside the arm hole.






PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails