Monday, January 30, 2012

5 Years 5 Gifts Vintage Contest

I want to share the love this week.  One of my favorite things about having vintage store are the stories that people share with me.  They are stories from the closet and from the heart.  

So I thought the perfect way to celebrate 5 years of RARE vintage would be to have a 5 Years 5 Gifts contest and for the next five days we will post a vintage gift a day.  To enter send a photo of you in a favorite vintage piece or just a photo of your favorite piece and a little note why you love it, why you would never part with it, maybe why it would never part with you (I wrote awhile back about my nerd glasses from the 1980s.  I can't lose them.  No matter how hard I try and trust me I try!)  You can share something your grandmother gave you, something you found in a thrift store for a steal, something you bought in Paris, (nothing from RARE vintage - no unfair advantages ; ) You can share a photo of something you covet but have not yet found...  anyway I think you get the idea.  On Saturday I will choose my top five favorite vintage stories and photos.  

Please note that some of the photos and stories may be shared on our RARE vintage blog and/or on Facebook.  Email your stories to win@rarevintage.com

Have fun!  I look forward to seeing your photos and reading your stories!    Share the love!

Contest info is below the photo.

Gift 1: Circa 1980s Hermes fringed black lambskin gloves.   


Submissions must be sent to win@rarevintage.com
Please put "5 Years 5 Gifts Contest" in the subject line.
The top 5 submissions may be posted on the blog and or on our Facebook page
The contest is open from now until midnight Friday February the 3rd
Gift prizes are in no particular order and will be chosen randomly for the five winners.
Please include your full name and address so we can send the gift.
Love
Juliana and RARE vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails