Saturday, February 11, 2012

Obsessing on Gloves

My grandmother had a glove drawer and I realize that little girls now, most likely will not grow up with mothers or grandmothers with glove drawers.  I happen to have a drawer of vintage gloves.  I don't wear them so much but I can not part with them because they are just too beautiful.  My daughter loves to wear them for playing dress up.  And I always think that one day, I will  wear a pair.

But that has all changed!  Watching the Super Bowl I saw


and then at the amfAR Gala at Cipriani, I noticed



and I thought


that!  I am breaking the gloves out of the glove drawer!  I hope you will too!  Here are three amazing pairs of gloves that we have at RARE vintage.  The first two are by our sweetheart, Yves Saint Laurent.  

YSL lace embellished gloves:


YSL jeweled gloves:



and the last pair are elegant and chic in suede with tiny suede covered buttons running the length of the gloves.




PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails