Thursday, October 25, 2012

Maison Margiela for H and M

I confess that when I heard about the collaboration between Margiela and H & M, I thought it was a very, very bad idea.  Margiela seemed too abstract, too non conformist for a big fast fashion retailer like H& M.  

But I am not always right.  Usually, but not this time : )

It is an AMAZING collection, very fun, very covetable.  Ladies and Gentlemen, getting your sleeping bags ready, it's going to be a long, cold and crowded night on the 5th Avenue sidewalk outside H & M on November 15th.

A few of my favorites:

I was at a sample sale years and years ago and this coat (the original) was there and I didn't buy it and have always regretted it so now is my chance.

Duvet coat. $349

I have been dreaming about this top since I saw Tommy Ton's photo on style.com



Margiela for H & M making dreams a reality! 

Trompe l'oeil bodysuit $39.95
blazer $99

Hitched up dress $199

Fusion of two dresses $199

Glove clutch $149

Love the perversity of this necklace

Hair lock necklace $12.95

Faceless watch bracelet $49.95

Great coat for men

Wool coat $199


Mens leather belt jacket $399

Men's mirrored tuxedo jacket $199


Guitar shaped weekend bag $399

To see the entire collection on Refinery 29 click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails