Sunday, February 10, 2013

RARE vintage Weekend Style Inspiration: Snow Style!

It was not quite the blizzard they said we were going to have but there was still enough snow for my daughter and dog to have fun in Central Park.  You can see why he is named Dash


typically, I had nothing to wear : ) all of my snow clothes were in Long Island.

So I was thinking what does one wear in the snow?

Maybe a great hat like Audrey Hepburn:


and one of my favorites.  So glamorous


or snow style a la Liz and Sir Richard Burton


and speaking of Richard and Elizabeth, a cocktail might be nice...


and then a little snooze in the sun.  Clothes optional.  Fur blanket a must.  St Moritz style:


I love Brigitte Bardot and Gunter Sachs snow style:


and Jacqueline Kennedy 


and playing with John and Caroline


and after all that play, how about a St Bernard drawn sleigh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails