Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing you all a Happy Mother's Day!  I plan to take full advantage of the day and I hope you do too whether you are celebrating your own mother and/or are a mother yourself.  

But I thought I would leave you with this mother/daughter story that was recently featured on Into The Gloss.  The great Jerry Hall and her beautiful daughter Georgia May Jagger...


Jerry Hall is wearing vintage Thierry Mugler, I am assuming pulled from her own closet - who said you can't revisit your own vintage??  I think you most certainly can!

Georgia: She doesn't do plastic surgery or chemical peels or things like that, so she can spurge on expensive creams.

Jerry: I think those things ruin your skin and open it up and let microbes get in.  Aging is great - you just don't give a shit anymore; it's nice.  That's a bonus.

You can read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails