Saturday, June 15, 2013

Favorite Resort Shows 2014: Giambattista Valli Via Little Edie

I love the Pre Fall and Resort shows - the designers always seem a little more relaxed - maybe it is because these in between times conjure up images of a more relaxing time: holidays in the sun, on a beach or on a mountain.

And as we are not all vintage here at RARE vintage 24/7 - I probably spend as much time thinking about current season clothes as I do vintage clothes... woe is me!

One of my favorite shows so far in the protracted Resort season showing is Giambattista Valli via Little Edie...  and really who is not inspired by the wonderful and wacky world of Little Edie and Grey Gardens?










Images via Style.com, Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails