Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Luxe Bohemian: An Hermes Cape

Cashmere.  Coziness.  Cape.  Hermes...

My Christmas Wish List, well, really, I don't know about you, but I pretty much have a year round wish list tab running...  there is always something...  but right now, when it is Christmas wish list time (which means someone else buys it for you : )), I would wish for this luxe bohemian take on the cape by Hermes.  It has the color of curry in a luxurious cashmere and decadent leather fringing by Hermes.  I think it is most likely Martin Margiela for Hermes circa late 1990s but if anyone reading this knows for certain, please let me know.

I would wear it with a cozy sweater, a skinny jean, a great bag and voilá!  The quiet statement piece...

Hermes cashmere late 1990s. Martin Margiela for Hermes. Photos by RARE vintage



For more information or to purchase, please email info@rarevintage.com or phone 212.581.7272

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails