Thursday, December 12, 2013

READ: Unseen McQueen: Barry Feinstein

On my reading list right now is Unseen McQueen: Barry Feinstein.  No, not that McQueen.  I know, I know, we are a luxury vintage woman's clothing store so why feature a book on Steve McQueen.  Because, as I have said before on this blog, fashion is a journey, a dream, a mood...  Fashion is Ali MacGraw in a  plunging wrap dress with what looks like a classic Chanel leather entwined chain belt at the waist in the 1972 film The Getaway.  (Love this look!)


But fashion is also Ali MacGraw's accessory in the film, the cooler then cool, Steve McQueen.  So let's just push, what's her face, out of the picture this time and focus on Mr. McQueen.  I bought this Le Mans jacket in Monte Carlo during a Grand Prix awhile back - it is one of my favorite jackets - and I always gets lots of compliments about it, from women in particular:


So you see ladies, we can be inspired by Steve McQueen in more ways then one : ))


I will let a few photos from the newly published Unseen McQueen tell the rest of the story why it should be on your coffee table too:


is it starting to feel warm, or is it just me : ))



Unseen McQuuen: Barry Feinstein
Photos from Unseen McQueen: Barry Feinstein and can be ordered here when it is back in stock...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails