Monday, January 6, 2014

What's New: Florals

Because woman can not live by vintage alone... What's new... What I would love...

So, it all started here...



and there I thought it would end.

But then...

at Bergdorf Goodman, I saw this



and kind of really wanted it.

Even though I knew my husband would only see this when I wore it:


and then I saw this



and my heart started beating harder...

and then even harder when I saw these


I knew my 90s flashback to slipdresses and grunge fate was sealed.

I will probably buy the Dr Martens and the Givenchy floral print double buckle sandal (i.e. very expensive floral Birkenstocks) and wear them with a vintage Helmut Lang dress or skirt from my closet and an Alexander Wang slip dress.

That is what's new!

love, kisses and vintage,  Juliana



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails