Monday, July 7, 2014

Schiaparelli Fall 2014 Couture: That Rat!

If money were no object, I know EXACTLY what I would wear to next year's Met Gala: Look 16 from Marco Zanini for Schiaparelli


It is amusing and different and a nice nod to Elsa Schiaparelli with the monkey fur bolero and the rats and squirrels gown.

I thought the whole collection was moving in a good direction and there were some beautiful pieces, like this black beaded dress (minus the fur)


and this sweater is amazing


these greens are pretty fab and especially with the leopard booties, the fur sleeves might be a tad too, too...


for a serious femme fatale moment and I love the hat!


and I kind of love these two gowns too and the crocheted beanie/snood is super wearable


Marco Zanini for Schiaparelli Fall 2014 Couture.  Photos from Style.com

love, kisses and Zanini is looking good, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails