Monday, October 19, 2009

Say No to the Big Schlep!

I will be brutally honest here:  I schlep around a lot.  What is inside my 1980s Maxi 2.55 Chanel bag?  Well, chances are if you need something, I most likely have it because my bag is like Snoopy's dog house.   I am not necessarily proud of this but that is the way it is.  The only way I could say no to the big schlep would be to perform a 'gastric bypass' on my purse and then I would be forced not to carry too much.  (Although you may be surprised by just how much you can carry in a small bag with a little strategic planning.  Trust me, I say this from experience!)

So here is to my fantasy life of the idealized bag brought to you by Judith Leiber and RARE vintage: it is just the right size, you can actually see the bottom of your bag and you will not be charged an overweight baggage fee on your purse.

The first is a flawlessly crafted Judith Leiber bag from the late 1960s/early 1970s. Smooth calfskin leather with faux gilt straps. Very elegant and lady like.



Our second Judith Leiber is a graphically shaped, flawlessly handcrafted and beaded Judith Leiber bag from the 1980s. Comes with original tiny tassled comb and mirror in protective dust bag.

For more information about this item please email info@rarevintageinc.com or call (212) 581 7273

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails