Friday, August 19, 2011

Prints Charming: Yves Saint Laurent rive gauche

When I went to see the YSL rive gauche show at Fondation Pierre Bergé Yves Saint Laurent in Paris of course I loved everything but what really stood out to me were the prints: hearts ♡, flowers, bunnies and butterflies (and the thought that this could be the closet of my dreams!  Just a simple girl with a dream for a whole lot of YSL!).



So true:

Photos from the show Saint Laurent rive gauche La Révolution de la Mode by my ever so patient husband who was scolded for taking them:)


This ensemble with a ruffled blouse and a gently flared skirt can be worn together or the pieces can be broken up.  The blouse (which has wonderful jeweled enamel buttons) with jeans or the skirt with a Proenza Schouler tee (I am obsessed with them!!) and a pair of wedge sandals.



Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Butterfly Print Ensemble.  Size 8.

PURCHASE



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails