Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites!

You know when you see something and you just immediately fall madly, passionately in love and know that it has to be yours?  Please.  Were you thinking men??!  No, loves,  I'm talking about clothes and jewelry!  This is a fashion blog after all.  'Madly, passionately in love with Daniel Craig and have to have him' is another blog ; ) I'll be starting that one any day now...

Well, when I saw these Tina Chow rock crystal amfora shaped earrings, I knew they were perfect and that I had to have them.  I wear them all of the time and live in fear that my scarf will push one out and I will lose it.  

Here are My Friday Favorites!  My babies:

Tina Chow rock crystal amfora earrings.  Private collection.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails