Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Style: PLAY Converse Lo-Top by Comme des Garcons

Because woman can not live by vintage alone... or in heels 24/7... or in Ugg slippers ; )


It is usually a shoe like this I fall head over heels in love with:

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012

But today is Sunday.  A day for catching up on reading - the pressure is on!  February magazines are about to come out and I am still on January.  Doing a little hand wash, thinking about the Golden Globes - I can't ignore it any longer: Awards Season is here!  So that means thinking about dresses and I always feel like we either have too many evening dresses at RARE vintage - or not enough...  And walking my big behind over to Organic Avenue because all of New York seems to be doing a post holiday January cleanse - and my behind does feel rather large...

So since I won't be walking over to Organic Avenue in Oscar's gorgeous-gotta-have-em spectator pumps in pink leather and PVC, I will wear my Comme des Garcons Converse sneakers.  Which I love and are a really fun update of a vintage classic!  (and just $100!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails