Saturday, February 18, 2012

RARE vintage New Blog Design!

I am excited to premiere the new look of the blog to better reflect the way it continues to evolve.  It started out as a place to post new pieces that I bought for the store and then in writing about the pieces, it became a place of not only vintage fashion but fashion's history.  

It is also the place where I can share my love of fashion: the people who create it, the men and women who buy it and the way we wear it.   It is an extremely personal place and I have worked hard on giving it a unique and personal point of view.  You will find the things that inspire me, get me obsessed, make me fall madly in love.  It is a place where I can indulge guilt free in my love of fashion.

And a place for all of you who love fashion and vintage to come read, see and find something you will fall madly in love with too!  


1 comment:

  1. I like the change, subtle, but much more appropriate given the blog's mission.

    bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails