Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Favorite Resort 2014 Shows: Are We There Yet? Valentino

Children really do indeed say "Are we there yet?" on a long road trip in the car and sometimes even on a short one : )  But when I saw the Valentino Resort 2014 collection, I had a are-we-there-yet moment myself!  I am ready to wear these pieces right now and they will go very nicely into the fall too.  But no!  We have to wait until November.  Are we there yet, are we there yet...


I lovely the wide through the leg (legs will rejoice being out of the skinny jean!) and the slightly cropped length.


Hot pink fur shrug and sandals works for me.


Did you see the sweet little bow at the neckline?


Easy summer glamor just throw on a lace tee with your Valentino jeans pants:


This look is very vintage-y and perfect for s summer evening.  I believe that it is in fact not a floral print but an embroidery:


Neon + leopard + camel = Heaven:


1960s Valentino couture silhouette:


Couture meets ready to wear silhouette:


and the only thing I want to wear this summer for the evening - don't you love wearing a sandal that can go from a pant to a dress?  Also a very vintage-y look:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails