Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quote of the Day #12: Miuccia Prada

"I'm interested in jewels.  I only like antique jewelry because I like the stories attached to them.  It's the life of the people that interests me.  Also they are beautiful.  Flowers and jewels are part of a woman's history.  I like to look at these jewels and wonder if the woman was happy.  For instance, I have  a brooch which features a boat in the sea and on top there is a little gold rose and over this a spider.  And I wonder who gave it to the woman?  Was she a lucky woman?  What does it mean?"  
Miuccia Prada


Isn't that an interesting quote from Miuccia Prada?  It is exactly the way I feel about buying vintage and the only thing that I would add is that flowers and jewels and clothes are part of each woman's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails