Friday, July 12, 2013

Everybody Goes Crazy for a Sharp Dressed Man: James Andrew

I was catching up with one of my favorite blogs, Little Augury, this morning when I scrolled down to see her reading list (she has such a wonderful eye, I know whomever she is reading will be interesting too) when I saw the blog, What is James Wearing.  Now, I know, I am a tad late to the James party where the dress code is Gatsby meets Tom Ford but I have to say it is so refreshing to see a really sharp dressed man.  

I am asked all of the time if I carry men's vintage but let's face it, men's clothing is on the not so exciting side: button down shirt, polo shirt, tee shirt, suit, tie...  where are the feathers?  The bows? The ribbons?  But then again if I could get into James' closet...

Click on to What is James Wearing and I think you will be delighted too!

James Andrew in Creed, Gucci, Tom Ford and a Rolex
Photo from What is James Wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails