Monday, February 3, 2014

Favorite Super Bowl Ad

Last night. Superbowl Sunday.  I came to my large screen tv.  I brought chicken wings (no butter, no hot sauce - I actually did  not even know that is the traditional way to have chicken wings - I do mine with olive oil, rosemary and sea salt on the grill), I watched minutes of game time and longer minutes of commercials, watched the Half Time show with Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Anthony Kiedis was definitely giving David Beckham a run for his shirtless money - what a great Half Time show - no tricks just great music - I got sleepy and left to watch Downton Abbey in bed.  Well, I tried...

Okay so what happened to Denver last night?  One touch down??  Well, I just think the Denver Broncos got seriously psyched out when they they saw how amazing the costumes (uniforms my husband said) of the Seattle Seahawks were: navy blue, white and neon green.  Elegant and cool.  Plus those helmets.  Denver?  70s orange and white.  I would be bummed out too.

Anyhoo, what was your favorite commercial?  My mother loved the David Beckham one and I really liked the Radio Shack, "The Eighties called..."




love, kisses and vintage, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails