Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday in New York

I know the Super Bowl is really in New Jersey but it feels like it is in New York.  On Thursday I took my son and made him wait in a 2 hour line for the 2 second tobogan run on Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square.  It was freezing cold and really fun.  

I am going to watch the game later, the commercials and the half time show: Bruno Mars - I have seen him perform a couple of times and he is amazing!  and, unexpectedly, the Red Hot Chili Peppers!  I actually saw them way back when when I was at Bard - we had some great bands at Bard...

So can I combine fashion and football players?  Yes, yes I can...

Tim Tebow at 2012 Met gala.  My photo
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen at the Met gala and yes I have seen them at a few Met galas and they really are that ridiculously good looking...

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen 

Lindsay Vonn, ex husband and Eli Manning and his wife

love, kisses and vintage, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails