Saturday, February 8, 2014

Neither Rain Nor Sleet Nor Snow...

Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor freezing cold temperatures will put a fashionista in socks...




photos from Style.com

*but how great does Karlie Kloss look?  The leather leggings, the ballerina, the crisp and clean white and black - and the cape!  Which reminds me of our 1960s Pierre Balmain haute couture cape - only ours is better : ))


but brrrr!  Babies, it's cold outside!  I usually hate wearing socks but this year, fugetaboutit!  I have worn socks more days this year probably then in the last ten years!  Actually, I found by accident when I was buying some Isabel Marant pieces at H & M organic cotton socks, very soft, no tight bands and very inexpensive!  

And speaking of socks, anyone fancy a sparkly pair of Saint Laurent socks as seen in the NYTimes T magazine for $595?  Golly.  The day I buy socks for $595 is the day I have lost all touch with reality...


love, kisses and vintage, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails