Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Fine Vintage #1: Helmut Lang Spring/Summer 1991

I have always loved Helmut Lang's languid cool girl chic with a slash of romance.  I love the bits and fluttery pieces.  I have a pink organza cape from Helmut from back in the day and it is one of my favorite pieces that I own.  Every girl should own a pink organza cape by Helmut Lang...

Here is look back at an exceptional collection by Helmut Lang from spring/summer 1991:

p.s. I am always looking for 1990s Helmut Lang runway pieces, so if you have any Helmut hanging in your closet and you are ready to part with, please get in touch with us at info@rarevintage.com and we will reminisce about our Helmut Lang days!

A fine vintage #1: Helmut Lang spring/summer 1991

















xo, Juliana


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails