Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent. A Collection.

RARE vintage feels like the Yves Saint Laurent rive gauche boutique on 21, rue de Tournon.  We have so much YSL rive gauche and even YSL hangers that I definitely have the feeling:  Honey, we're not in New York anymore but Paris.  Paris in the 1970s and the 1980s.

Interior photo of RARE vintage.  Oops I mean interior photo of YSL rive gauche 21, rue de Tournon:


Photo of me* at work in front of the Eduardo Arroya portrait of Saint Laurent.  Don't you just love my pantsuit:


We literally have about this many belts:


Mr B (as he is affectionately known amongst the employees) and I* at work:

Photos courtesy of Fondation Pierre Bergé Yves saint Laurent

*Okay.  Well, none of those photos are of me but you know what I mean...

You can see some of our previously posted YSL collection here and here and here.

This evening gown is a classic from Saint Laurent.  In a beautiful shade of teal with a draped neckline and what you can not really see in this photo is that the bodice and sleeves are sheer - which is so wonderful and typical of Saint Laurent.  There is a separate belt in the same fabric for the waist.  Classic.  Timeless.  YSL.

more to come!




PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails